March 26, 2009

The Big Dance

The NCAA Basetball Tournament in Boise was so much fun! It would have been even better had the Aggie's won, but it was a really good game and it was just awesome to be able to see them play in the Tournament.

The poor kid sitting next to me made me laugh. He was probably about 16 years old and with his family. I was jumpin up and down and cheering so loud, he has laughing at me. But then, during the second half of the game, he leaned over next to me and said...

"I'm so glad you are here...I can cheer as loud as I want and I don't feel so dumb!"

I laughed. At first I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not, but decided to take it as one, cause he was really having fun cheering as loud as me.
Utah State University vs. Marquette
When we were ahead...by 6!!!


The Final Score...lost by one stinkin' point!
Cornell vs. Missouri game.

0 comments: